Friday, November 14, 2008

i am thankful for the past

i know i have been horrible about using this blog as a way to show my gratitude; instead using it as a method for keeping a monthly tally of activities...but i just wanted to say that i am thankful for my past. i am thankful for the friends and acquaintences that God has put in my life, either for a reason or a season.

as i am catching up with people that have been a part of my life (not all friends), i realize that every person i have known has helped shape me to be the person i am today - a person that i like, in a life that i am grateful for.

so that is my praise for today Lord. thank you for your wisdom. thank you for hard times. thank you for happy memories. thank you for the people in my past; please bless them like you have blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...