Thursday, March 3, 2011

looking forward, looking back

i don't know why but i am obsessed with posts on new year's resolutions this year. check out this one:

***

When I was a teacher a PIP was a professional improvement plan, I was never assigned one of those. For now, my PIPs are going to be my personal improvement projects, the things I'm going to work on this year. This list is just the beginning, I'm sure I will be adding to or changing it as time goes on.

My PIPs
1. House
I want to create a routine for cleaning and organizing my home and keeping it that way.

2. Time
I want to gain better control of the clock and calendar.

3. Money
I want to stay on budget, reduce debt, save more, use coupons effectively, be frugal and spend wisely.

4. Family
I want to spend personal time with each kid and help them learn to be responsible around house. I want to spend adult time with my husband.

5. Food
I want to meal plan every week, try new recipes each month, get the kids helping me prepare the meals and eat better by reducing the amount of packaged food and preservatives.


from http://goodenoughmommy.blogspot.com/2011/01/personal-improvement-projects-pips.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...