Wednesday, January 19, 2011

i wish wednesday

today, i wish:

-i were a natural runner
-it was easy to lose weight
-i could eat whatever i wanted whenever i wanted however much i wanted :)
-my house stayed magically clean
-my boys didn't bicker
-i had two daughters, as well as my two sons
-we lived closer to family
-we had more money than we could spend
-my husband and i spent more time being productive
-i spent more time being thankful for all that God has given me

sometimes my wishes are fanciful or unmotivating or shallow. sometimes they are soulful longing.

sometimes they are just a bit humorous like this song:
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl looked good
I would call her.
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...