Monday, January 17, 2011

make a difference monday

the boys don't have school today. (federal holiday, ya know.) the distruption to my normal routine is beyond frustrating. (to say the least!) my morning has been full of whininess, bickering, and crabby, needy boys... but i am reminded of proverbs 14:1 -

"The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down."

it would be so easy to let my frustration 'pull down this house with my own hands' (aka ruthless words or nasty tone of voice). my make-a-difference-monday goal is to be sweet in word and action to my loving sons all day before shipping them back to school tomorrow. (with a hidden happy dance, of course.)

**how are you making a difference today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...